(631) 772-4660 Mastic Location (631) 801-6080 Medford Location firstname.lastname@example.org
Quartzite is a very hard metamorphic rock that originated as sandstone. Through a process of high heating and pressurization sandstone is transformed into Quartzite, an extremely strong and durable natural stone.
When heated, individual quartz pieces recrystallize giving it a beautiful and decorative sparkling pattern. Quartzite is ideal for any countertop surface due to its strength and long-lasting composition. Consider quartzite countertops for its strength, beauty, and overall durability.
Like all natural stones, each slab of quartzite has unique veining with various shades of dark and light grey. The crystalized appearance of quartzite is simply beautiful making it a standout feature in any kitchen.
Advantages of Natural Quartzite Countertops
– Extremely hard and durable, harder than granite.
– More resistant to scratches and stains than granite
– Heat resistant
– Easy maintenance. No need to purchase expensive cleaners; a simple mixture of soap and warm water will keep the surface looking fantastic.
– Highly resistant to UV rays. Right choice for outdoor applications
– Natural unique stone. Available in a range of neutral colors. Gray and white are now the most popular color choices for kitchens countertops.
Disadvantages of Natural Quartzite Countertops
– It has a good resistance to stains but wipe out spills as soon as possible.
– More expensive than other natural stones.
Kitchens & Baths
Granite & Marble